I currently work out of Body + Soul Fitness in Toronto, Canada. At this point I am selective about the types of clients I take on. This is not because I think that I am the best of best as I still have tons to learn. I have, however, been personal training long enough to know what types of clients I work well with and will only take on clients I feel I can help.
Update June 5 2012 – As of now I am no longer taking on new clients. This is in an attempt to take care of my existing clients and to give them what they deserve. If you are looking for a trainer still contact me and I’ll put you in touch with somebody who suits you.
I’ll also add due to numerous inquires that I do not offer internet consulting. To be blunt, people already do it better than I ever could. Shoot me a message and I’ll send you in the right direction.
With that being said, I have a huge network in North America of amazing personal trainers coming from various backgrounds and dealing with different client types. If you are looking for a personal trainer and don’t live in Toronto or can’t train with me I will do my best to connect you with a professional near you. Finding a qualified, passionate, and professional trainer is difficult and I would love to help. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what I ask if you want to train with me:
- Minimum 3 month commitment. I only want people willing to get real results.
- Ability to work out on your own. I enjoy empowering clients. Unless you want to pay me to train you 4-5x/wk, which is also fine but unreasonable in most cases, you must have the ability to workout on your own. I will provide you with the tools but you must be willing to put in the effort
- Actively change your home-time habits. You can work as hard as you want in the gym. Without lifestyle modification results in the gym may not be as good. I will show you the way but cannot hold your hand.
- Be Eager to improve your own knowledge. Personal training with me is an educational experience. You can work as hard as you want in the gym but depending on the results you want lifestyle modification may be needed. My opinion is that the more educated my clients are in respect to training philosophies the better they will perform. If you know why you are performing an exercise or what form tips to look for you will learn quicker and perform better.
- Special Needs? I have successfully worked with with the following clients and feel comfortable in my ability to help you if you have any of the following conditions:
- MCL, ACL, or PCL post-reconstruction or patella femoral pain
- Chronic low back pain of all sorts resulting in chronic aches or sciatica
- Pre-post natal training
- Rotator cuff tear. Shoulder tendinitis, bursitis, or impingement
- Neck / shoulder pain stemming from desk dwelling or inactivity
If you suffer from any other injury also don’t hesitate to contact me as I can likely direct you to somebody who can help. Please also note that I work very closely with various health care professionals in Toronto and believe strongly in referring to other practitioners when needed. I am not a massage therapist, active release technician, chiropractor, physiotherapist etc.
What I am able to do is identify the problem and send you to the right professional to help fix it.
Head on over to my client testimonials page to see what clients have to say about me. 80% of my client roster has been with me for well over a year and most 2+ years. I must be doing something right…
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
- Albert Einstein